There are no registration refunds. However, if you are not able to use your registration for any reason you have two options:
1. Transfer your registration to another individual.
Transfers can be processed at a cost of $20, and must be completed by the person receiving the transfer. Payment for the registration and any Race Extras is handled between participants and the new runner typically pays the $20 transfer fee to Destination Races.
The new participant must have the registration confirmation number from the original registration to complete the transfer and fill out the form. Upon processing, the new runner will be provided a bib and packet. All paid Race Extras are applied to the transfer, including access into the post-race Wine & Music Festival.Download the Transfer Form
2. Cancel your registration and receive a 50% credit (of your paid entry fee only, does not include race extras)
This credit can be used at any Destination Races event within a 12-month period (registration for the race must still be open and not sold out). You must process your cancellation at least 7 days prior to the race to be eligible for the 50% credit. Below is a simple 3-step process for cancellations and credits:
- Go to the “Edit Registration” page at imATHLETE
- Enter your confirmation code (can be found on your registration receipt). If you do not have your confirmation number, please email email@example.com or call 877-462-7979 for that number.
- Select “Cancel registration for a partial refund”
No credits will be accepted for any reason once we are within 7 days of the race.