RACE DAY: SEPTEMBER 3, 2017
Registration is now open!Registration for this popular event is limited to 2,500 runners due to our commitment to minimize the impact in this beautiful area and to provide our guests with a quality destination running experience. All runners or fast walkers must be able to keep a 16:00 per mile pace and finish in 3 hours and 30 minutes or less to register. The minimum age requirement for the half marathon is 12 years. This course is considered very scenic and easy to medium difficulty, with gentle rolling terrain on backcountry roads. See The Course! *Please note there are no refunds.
INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM REGISTRATION
EACH ENTRY INCLUDES WINE & MUSIC FESTIVAL:
- Access to scenic 13.1 mile course
- Classic, Unique Finisher’s Medal
- Moisture-wicking event running shirt
- Personalized runner’s bib
- Transportation to/from race start and finish from designated parking areas
- Wine Glass and Wine & Music Festival wine tasting
- Virtual Race Bag
- Chip timing system and results
- Support from law enforcement, volunteers and staff
- Opportunity to win cash, wine, and other awards
- $10 per entry fee contribution to partnering charities
The 2-Person Relay team allows two runners to split the 13.1-mile distance. The first section of the course is 6.1 miles and the second is 7.0 miles. Your 2-person team must be able to complete the 13.1-mile course in 3 hr 30 min. To register a 2-Person Relay Team you must submit a team name and register both participants at the same time. A 2-Person Relay team is registered in a single transaction. The person registering the 2-Person Relay team will need to be prepared with their partner’s full name, address, phone, number, email address, birth date, emergency contact name and number, & shirt size.
Elites must be able to compete for a top 3 overall finish in the Men’s or Women’s open division of the half marathon. Master elites may also submit their resume and apply for Elite B category. Please email your request to the race director firstname.lastname@example.org with a one page running resume/bio to include PR’s, recent results, notable accomplishments, hometown/college, etc. Please submit as a PDF or Word document.
VIP REGISTRATIONEnjoy entry into the race plus an unparalleled level of wine country ambience, amenities, special access and a donation to a local charity. Based on a minimum of 10 sign-ups.
- Personalized VIP Race Bib
- Express packet pick-up at Expo with VIP gift
- Transportation to Start Line from Select Pick-Up Locations
- Exclusive Warm-up & Stretching Area with Private Restrooms at Start
- Pre-Race Energizing Breakfast Items & Coffee at Start Line
- Private Bag Check with Pick-up at Finish Line VIP Tent
- Access to the Post-Race Wine & Music Festival VIP Tent
- Wine Glass Pick-up at Finish Line VIP Tent
- Complimentary Recovery Brunch at Finish Line VIP Tent
- Post-Race Food & Wine Experience at Boutique Venue