The ExpoOur partners at Cornerstone Sonoma are banding together for an unforgettable Expo experience. Three onsite wineries – Meadowcroft, Poseidon, & Keating – will be offering one free tasting each at their booths near the pond at Tyge Williams Barn @ Cornerstone Sonoma during the Expo. Then, take a short stroll across the property to their individual tasting rooms to enjoy two more complimentary tastes per label.
- Pick up race packet with personalized race bib and timing chip
- Receive your technical race shirt and tote bag
- Sample products and services from exhibitors and sponsors
- Shop for exclusive Wine Country Half Marathon apparel and gifts at the DR boutique store
- Attend information and inspiring Race Seminars
Seminar Schedule2017 Race Expo Seminar Schedule will be posted soon. Stay tuned.
Enjoy dining and mingling with Destination Races’ Race Director and Announcer as well as fellow runners including Elites and VIPs during this festive evening!
Once you cross the finish line, the celebration gets underway with the Post Race Wine and Music Festival in the heart of the Sonoma Plaza! There will be over 20 wineries and local breweries pouring, health and wellness exhibitors, along with live music. This event is open to guests so bring your friends and family to celebrate with you.
For guests to take part in the wine tasting, runners may pre-purchase a wine glass during registration or through Race Extras. Up to 2 additional wine glasses may be purchased for guests.
Guest Admission to the Wine & Music Festival: $35 (includes Schott Zwiesel crystal wine glass)- Available only until Thursday July 13 at midnight PST!
A stub on your race bib will indicate how many wine glasses you have purchased (so please do not alter your race bib). Once you cross the finish line go to the wine glass tent to pick up your wristband and wine glass. If you purchased a glass for guests they must accompany you to receive their wine glass. Be prepared to show ID for proof of age, if asked.Thank you to our 2016 Winery Partners. Stay tuned for our 2017 Winery Partners to be listed soon!
2016 Winery PartnersAnaba Winery
Buena Vista Winery
Clif Family Winery
Gunlach Bunschu Winery
Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
Madrone Vineyards Estate
Mckenzie Mueller Vineyards and Winery
Robledo Family Winery
SIGH Champagne and Sparkling
Tin Barn Vineyards
- Wine flights paired with Krave bites and Scharffen Berger Gourmet Chocolate available for sale
- Wines by the glass and bottle also available for sale
- DJ Aaron Deer of Outer Sounds
- Lawn games
- Shade and chairs (feel free to bring blankets and chairs as well)
RSVP to this FREE event at gunbun.com/funrun.