2017 REGISTRATION NOW OPENRegistration for this popular event is limited to 2,500 runners due to our commitment to minimize the impact in this beautiful area and to provide our guests with a quality destination running experience. The race sells out fast, so please plan to organize your teams and travel schedule early. All half marathon runners or fast walkers must be able to keep a 16:00 per mile pace and finish in 3 hours and 30 minutes or less to register. The minimum age requirement for the half marathon is 12 years. This course is very scenic and easy to medium difficulty, with gentle rolling terrain on backcountry roads. See The Course! *Please note there are no refunds.
INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM REGISTRATION
Each entry includes:
- Access to scenic 13.1 mile course
- Classic, Unique Finisher’s Medal
- Moisture-wicking event running shirt
- Personalized runner’s bib
- Transportation to/from race start and finish from designated parking areas
- Wine Glass and Wine & Music Festival Wine tasting
- Virtual Race Bag
- Chip timing system and results
- Support from law enforcement, volunteers and staff
- Opportunity to win cash, wine, and other awards
- $10 per entry fee contribution to partnering charities
RegistrationTeams MUST have a minimum of 6 team members to qualify as a team and receive the $10 entry fee discount. Teams may consist of any combination of male and female runners. Teams can have a maximum of 20 runners per team, if over 20 members, you must register at least two teams of 6 members or more per team. Teams that do not reach the minimum number of runners will be charged an additional $20 (per runner) and moved to the individual category. Credits are not given for runners that sign up as Individuals and then transfer to a Team.
ScoringTeam members will be scored both as an Individual and in the Team competition. The top 5 times from each team will be combined to get the total team time. All times are age and gender handicapped based on the standard USATF handicap system.
Elites must be able to compete for a top 3 overall finish in the Men’s or Women’s open division of the half marathon. Master elites may also submit their resume and apply for Elite B category. Please email your request to the race director email@example.com with a one page running resume/bio to include PR’s, recent results, notable accomplishments, hometown/college, etc. Please submit as a PDF or Word document.
VIP REGISTRATIONEnjoy entry into the race plus an unparalleled level of wine country ambience, amenities, and special access. Based on a minimum of 25 sign-ups.
- Personalized VIP Race Bib
- Express Packet Pick-up at Expo with VIP Gift Bag
- Exclusive Warm-up & Stretching Zone with Private Restrooms at Start
- Transportation to Race Start from Select Pick-up Locations
- Pre-Race Energizing Breakfast Items & Coffee at Start Line
- Private Gear Check with Pick-up at Finish Line VIP Tent
- Access to VIP Tent at Finish Line & Festival
- Private Wine Glass Pick-up in Finish Line VIP Tent
- Complimentary Brunch items at Finish Line VIP Tent
- Race Weekend Food & Wine Experience at a boutique, Sonoma County Winery