Wine Country Half Marathons bring thousands of out-of-town visitors to the region, filling hotels, restaurants, tasting rooms and shops for a long weekend, and sometimes longer. Destination Races plans additional events around the race at various venues, thus generating an even greater positive economic impact on the region.
Once our runners cross the finish line, the celebration gets underway with the Post Race Wine and Music Festival! Between 12 and 30 wineries and breweries pour at the event, which is accompanied by a live band on the beautiful grounds of a local winery. This event is open to runners and guests of runners to make the celebration truly grand!
All registered runners 21+ may purchase additional wine glasses for guests for $35. Space is limited and Wine Glasses sell out every year, so we encourage our runners to plan ahead and purchase early!
Click here to view a list of our 2015 Winery Partners!
Winery Partner Relationship
We work closely with our winery partners to encourage runners to independently visit wineries and breweries in the region by facilitating cross-promotion across multiple engaged channels.
Connect with over 5,000 active, affluent, and well-traveled wine and running aficionados and tourists from all over the world. Showcase your wines by hosting race weekend special events, VIP tours, and tastings. Get running with us by forming your own winery team!PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
- Year-round marketing & promotion on race website
- Year-round social media & email promotion
- Exclusive Offer for runners
- Opportunity to host race weekend special events
- Customized partnership with national sponsors
- Receive 2 complimentary and up to 5 half-price race entries!
- Winery teams of 6 runners or more are automatically entered into the Winery Team
- Challenge. Team can consist of staff members, winemakers, club members, or even family.
- 4 cases of wine (red/white mix) plus award wine (6 bottles or 2 magnums)