Explore the Dry Creek and Russian River Valleys
Be sure to spend a few days before or after the race to explore this world-class wine country destination. Our Winery Partners welcome you to visit their stunning tasting rooms, take in the scenic vineyard views, and relax with a glass of wine crafted locally from Russian River and Dry Creek Valley grapes.
On Course Costume Contest – Presented by Lagunitas Brewing Company
We are excited to announce that Lagunitas Brewing Company will be sponsoring the Best Costume Contest! Be sure to stick around the Festival and show off your best costume for a chance to win!
*Winners will be announced and presented with Lagunitas Prizes during the Awards Ceremony at the Post-Race Wine & Music Festival. Must be present to win.
2016 Winery Partners, Stay Tuned for Our 2017 Partners
(707) 575-3441 Carol Shelton has been Mastering the Zen of Zin since 1978. Focusing mostly on her favorite varietal, Carol is a guru of single vineyard Zinfandel. California has been the home world class Zin for over a century, making it the benchmark varietal of American wine culture. Carol & Mitch Mackenzie, her husband and business partner, have sought out exceptional vineyards throughout California including Dry Creek Valley, Rockpile, Russian River Valley, Mendocino, and the Cucamonga Valley of Southern California. Many of her vineyard sources are organically grown and decades old. She develops close partnerships with each grower to ensure her wines maintain and express the unique terroir of the vineyard.
(707) 723-3011 Featuring Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier and Chardonnay, Comstock Wines strives to highlight the unique characteristics of each varietal. Veteran Winemaker Chris Russi uses his diverse understanding of the varying appellations of Sonoma County and their ideal varietals to create wines that speak to regional uniqueness. Our goal is to collectively share our enchantment with this place we call home, and our motto is simple: “We are All Comstock Wines.” We consider your experience to be the final step in our winemaking process. We look forward to sharing wine and time with you at Comstock Wines.
(707) 857-1471 With more than forty wines produced on-site in our state-of-the-art winemaking facility, a restaurant serving up cuisine made to pair perfectly with our wines, all on a property surrounded by sustainably farmed vineyards, we are proud to offer a variety of Wine Experiences hosted by our educated and entertaining hospitality staff.
800-854-3987 HANNA Winery thrives on Sonoma’s world-class diversity of climate, topography and geology. For a small, quality-focused family winery, it boasts a stunning collection of long-held vineyards – from the cool Russian River Valley to the sunny Alexander Valley to the rugged Moon Mountain appellation high in the Mayacamas.
Healdsburg, California 95448
707.433.0200 Our small production techniques and relationships with growers in Dry Creek Valley and Sonoma County allow us to make wines that are as individual and unique as the vineyards from which they were born . . .
(707) 433-1909 For over 30 years, Martorana Family Winery & Vineyards has grown some of the finest grapes in Dry Creek Valley. Family owned and operated, the winery is committed to the preservation of land and natural resources, and practices organic farming techniques that earned a certification from the California Certified Organic Farmers.
Just minutes from downtown Healdsburg, Mazzocco Sonoma offers visitors a fun and unique wine tasting experience. Sample an expansive line-up of award-winning Zinfandels, Cabernet Sauvignons, Petite Sirahs, and more! Click here to plan your wine country visit.
Bring your friends, a picnic and enjoy our sweeping, picturesque grounds with a bottle of Mazzocco Zinfandel. With the best wines and views in Dry Creek Valley, Mazzocco Sonoma will quickly become your favorite wine-country destination.
Cheers! We look forward to seeing you.
The Rued Family started a tradition of farming and grape growing in 1882 in Sonoma County. We have now started a new tradition of making wine. Please come, meet our family and taste our wine. We are located just seconds northwest of the historic Dry Creek Store. Enjoy a tasting at the bar, picnic on the patio with spectacular views of Dry Creek Valley, or take advantage of one of our special offerings shown below.
Daily 11 am to 4:30 pm
$10 per person
Join us at the bar for a tasting of 5 wines. Tasting fee is returned with wine purchase.
(707) 473-2992 Join us at our family winery, just ten miles up Dry Creek Road from Healdsburg! Our goal is to help you tailor your time here so we can provide your perfect wine experience. We offer a few different tasting flights at our tasting room bar, outside on the terrace and in our wine library room.
(707) 433-2393 Thumbprint Cellars sources wine grapes from local growers here in Sonoma County, most of them like us, small family-owned ventures. Our wine grapes come from Dry Creek Valley, Alexander Valley, Russian River Valley and Knights Valley. Most of the wines Scott crafts are single vineyard, single varietal expressions of each individual vineyard the grapes come from. Think of the wines as a “snapshot” from each vineyard and vintage telling a story about that special place and time.
19170 Geyserville Avenue
Geyserville, CA 95441
At Trentadue Winery, we receive a great deal of satisfaction from sharing our love of winemaking and the fruits of our Estate with others. Whether you are visiting locally or traveling from afar, our tasting selections are designed to showcase what we do best. We invite you to discover all Trentadue has to offer and we look forward to your visit.
5610 Dry Creek Road
Healdsburg, CA 95448
The story really begins in the vineyard, where we source fruit from the best hillside, old vine vineyards in Dry Creek. The style of wine, be it spicy and bold, or fruit driven and elegant, is dictated by the vineyard. Understanding this and allowing for the authentic translation of its terroir is paramount for making unforgettable wines. Small, open top fermentations, mixing the cap gently with punch downs and selection of only the best French and American oak are only part of the care that go into handcrafting our wines.
In the Wachau region of Austria, on the famous south-facing terraces of the Danube, there grows a grape that is the pride of the country, and unlike any other: Grüner Veltliner.
When Antonia de Heinrich set out to bring this distinctive varietal from her homeland to the US, she envisioned a wine that rightfully honored her heritage. What she created was a Grüner as dry as the Austrian wit, with a citrus acidity as vibrant as their enthusiasm, and a unique minerality that fully captures their grit and determination. Because even though Vollendet translates to “perfect,” it wasn’t without Antonia’s own hard work and perseverance.
Finally, an American Grüner Veltliner made in the Austrian tradition. Proof you can achieve anything, if you simply put your mind to it.
(707) 433-4355 The Dry Creek Valley, at the very heart of California’s Sonoma Wine Country, is the source of the world’s finest Zinfandels. But it is the award-winning Zinfandels of Wilson Winery that truly epitomize this extraordinary place. Cross the winery’s century-old threshold and enter a realm utterly unlike any other—steeped in tradition, devoted to quality, and inextricably tied to a family, its land, and its legacy. For more than twenty years, as they nurtured their prized Zinfandel vines, the Wilson family has lovingly restored the historic winery, preserving the best of the past while investing in a fruitful future. Just minutes from charming Healdsburg, the sweeping vistas from Wilson Winery’s oak-shaded tasting room inspire awe, but it’s the hand-grown, single-vineyard Zinfandels that thrill the senses. Proudly presented by winemaker Diane Wilson and her husband Ken, these sought-after wines capture the very essence of the Dry Creek Valley, a very particular place where the divinely-inspired partnership of nature and winemaker finds fullest expression in every finely crafted bottle.