The Expo is where runners:
- Pick up race packet, personalized bib, timing chip, and technical race shirt*
- Sample products, meet exhibitors and race sponsors
- Shop for exclusive Wine Country Half Marathon apparel and gifts at our Harvest Boutique
- Learn about the course and developing a race day strategy at the Race Orientation Seminar
- Attend other inspiring, seminars and discussions
* Runners Photo ID is required to pick up your race bib and shirt. You may designate another person to pick up your race packet but a copy of YOUR photo ID will be required.
Seminars:Wine & Chocolate Pairing Seminar
2:00pm – 3:00pm
La Storia Room, Trentadue Winery
Join us for a chocolate and wine pairing of Scharffen Berger chocolates and Trentadue wines. The seminar will introduce guests to the delicious art of pairing fine wines with outstanding chocolate by tasting a flight of four wines with four chocolate varieties. It will be educational, informative, and most of all, fun!
An Insider’s Guide to the Healdsburg Wine Country Half Marathon
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Presented by Race Director, Matt Dockstader, this seminar is a must for first-time participants. Learn about the course, the best way to prepare for race morning, and how to enjoy the post race Wine and Music Festival to it’s fullest.